Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Sit & Ride On Train with Track
Grab your Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track
The Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track is sure to be one of the best selling trains of the year. It comes with 12 curved track pieces, but can also be used on carpet or smooth surfaces. Children will enjoy the working electronic sound effects and realistic details of the train, while parents watch as playtime is taken to another level of fun. The 6v Peg Perego Toddlers Sit-on Battery Powered Train Set is powered by a 6-volt rechargeable battery and can travel up to 1.5 mph. Looking for something a little quicker? Check out the 6v Power Pull Tractor & Trailer.
The Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track is an utterly irresistible toy for toddlers, and the customisable track offers a wonderful opportunity for creativity. An on/off button lets little riders drive on their own terms and easily stop the train if they want to get off. The totally enclosed wiring, motor and gearbox keep little hands safe and parents at ease, while the 6-volt rechargeable battery and charger ensure years of fun. Take a look at our Peg Perego Licensed Train Ride Ons.
Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track Summary
Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track Details:
- Age recommendation: 1 - 3 years
- Can be used on track or on hard, smooth, flat surfaces
- 12 curved track pieces - 193cm circular layout or winding path
- When used on tracks, manual steering is not required
- 1.5 mph Speed
- Includes playful, electronic train sounds
- 6-volt rechargeable battery and charger included
- Weight Capacity 18kg
- Width 32 x Length 96 x Height 42cm
- IGED10710 / 8005475375631
Why Buy the Toddlers 6v Official Peg Perego Ride On Train with Track?
- Unbeatable Peg Perego build quality
- Train and Track Included
- Easy to use pedal accelerator system
- Realistic train sounds playing while driving
- Great ride on for younger children
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Our little man has wanted a train for ages and we were so excited when we found the Santa fe train. Our friends have a bigger peg perego tractor so we knew the quality was good and this train is just the same. It’s really easy to set up and the track clicks together in no time. We also bought the extra track as an extension. A bargain toy at less than £200 for a peg perego.